Bills Bye Looming...

ricojes

I have the Bills defense and Kicker on my team with no current backups. I will pick up a kicker next week and drop Carpenter, but I would like to keep the Bills D, even though the December schedule is brutal.

Someone just dropped KC, so I am going to pick them up. So now who to drop. I have 5 WR's and 6 RB's on my team. My RB's are hit or miss, so I took a chance and loaded up, hoping to find a mid season breakout player.

ok, who to drop:

R Hillman - must play as long as Ball is out

R Bush - meh, could be definition of meh....

D Sproles - should return soon, good flex play most weeks

T Mason - Looked good against Seattle last week, but Rams have a tough schedule

B Brown - thought about picking him up when Fred went down, then picked him up when CJ went down

D McFadden - quietly putting up decent numbers every week, Sparano likes to run, lack of receiving opportunities is puzzling, seems like he's been around for ever, but only 27 years old...

WRs

B Marshall

P Garcon

W Welker

D Hopkins

K Wright - QB situation in Tennessee is a mess, but he is a good receiver.

TE's are Reed and Kelce, QB P Manning...

So I at the moment I am leaning towards dropping Wright.

Any thoughts?

It hard to drop Welker, but he looks like the right choice. After that I'd say don't pick up KC since the Bills have a good matchup against the Jet week 8. Instead get another defense for week 9, like Minnesota at home against Washington?

The other option is to package one of your TEs and another mid-level player for one player that is better, and free up a roster spot that way. . . .

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.