Week 7 line-up help?

Johnny Hammersticks

I currently have Frank Gore and Branden Oliver as my starting RB's. I have Jordy Nelson locked in at one of my WR positions. I am trying to figure out who to start at my other WR spot and my flex spot.

Pick 2:

Brandon Bolden v Jets

Andre Holmes v Cards

Justin Hunter @ Skins

Jonathan Stewart @ GB

Cordarrelle Patterson @ Buf

What do y'all think?

Geeze picking one is easy but two is giving me trouble. I like Holmes vs the Cards. They have a weak pass rush. The flex is much harder for me so process of elimination. I just can't bring myself to trust a NE back. Who knows what Belicheck is going to do. Vereen or White or Bolden. I want to stay away from that. Patterson against a good Bills defense so cross him off. Aren't Stewart and Patterson hurting a little bit? I think maybe I would take Hunter. Redskins pass d isn't great.

Yeah, my team suxxxxx. Took AP with the 1st overall pick. Lost Moreno, Cruz, and Montee Ball to injury. I'm living off the waiver wire right now.

I really like Andre Holmes this week. He has been raking in the targets the past couple weeks, and really is emerging in that offense.

I'm juggling Stewart, Hunter and Bolden for the flex spot. I'm always wary of any patriots or panthers running back, but I have a feeling about Bolden this week because I think he will get goal line/red zone carries. Hunter is a wild card, but has a favorable matchup IMO. I think I'm leaning Bolden as a slight edge over Hunter at this point, but I have yet to decide.

Geeze picking one is easy but two is giving me trouble. I like Holmes vs the Cards. They have a weak pass rush. The flex is much harder for me so process of elimination. I just can't bring myself to trust a NE back. Who knows what Belicheck is going to do. Vereen or White or Bolden. I want to stay away from that. Patterson against a good Bills defense so cross him off. Aren't Stewart and Patterson hurting a little bit? I think maybe I would take Hunter. Redskins pass d isn't great.

I agree...Holmes and Hunter...Bolden has been a special teams ace for NE, I think White gets more carries than Bolden. But it's NE, anything can happen. It would be a roll of the dice, but it wouldn't be a surprise if he got 1 TD...

Edited by ricojes

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.