Hackett not properly using Spiller & Jackson

What RB's won't win 1-1 matchups in space? Besides Tolbert.

Yes- the takeaway from that wasn't that I think he will win more and win them bigger but that no other running back can do it

In 2012 he was 2nd in the league behind Peterson in 20 yard runs and 22nd in attempts. Heck even last year despite a step back in quantity he was 2nd in the league in those explosive rushes. He's earned some credit.

Edited by NoSaint

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes- the takeaway from that wasn't that I think he will win more and win them bigger but that no other running back can do it

I'm sorry. Can you give me a list of starting RB's who aren't better than CJ in 1-1 matchups? Or a list of the few that are?

Why? Because that's what its been after the Chicago game...3.6 ypc and about 35 yards per game. By the same token, I don't know why you keep excluding the NE game.

More importantly, if you think 3.6 ypc is good, fine or whatever, I don't know what to say..

Even more importantly, if you think the best the Bills RB's good for is to run into the middle of a pile on every play....well damn.

This running game would be sooo much better with even a touch of imagination.

Ok, fine I can play this game too.

In the last 4 games FJax is averaging 4.3 YPC. Look what I did there, now your 5 game stat doesn't look so good. And to further prove my point the Bills have faced better defenses in those 4 games.

You are manipulating the stats to prove your point. I'm not. I listed both FJ and CJs stats for all the games then concluded that only one of the running backs isn't performing. What's the point in getting creative if the one RB can't even do the basics? Imagination isn't going to fix missing holes, missing creases and just plain running badly.

Edited by Wayne Cubed