Should the Bills end "The Streak" this year...

...with Kyle Orton as the quarterback, would you, as a fan, feel like it's "cheap" considering it wasn't done with a quarterback of the future? I for one would not, but im curious of other fan's thoughts...

Bull ****. Playoffs are playoffs I don't give a damn who the QB is

The thought of making the playoffs this year with a great roster, built to win right now, and helmed by a good quarterback in the prime of his career makes me absolutely quiver with disgust. Gosh, I feel so dirty even writing that. For our sake, let's hope the team gets crushed this weekend and heads into a tailspin, so we can be bathe ourselves in the purity of our new 2nd round QB of the future next September.

...with Kyle Orton as the quarterback, would you, as a fan, feel like it's "cheap" considering it wasn't done with a quarterback of the future? I for one would not, but im curious of other fan's thoughts...

NFW... It sucks that the team can't nail down a long term solution at QB.... But look at Denver... I don't think they feel like they bought a contender.

I do believe once you start winning other things can start to work themselves out.

Moral losses now?

That's pretty funny!