Holy Crap!

Rubes

Pennington has 27 TDs and 0 ...yes zero...INTs over his entire career in the red zone.

Damn, if only Bledsoe...never mind

16860[/snapback]

What do you expect? The guy has great moves on the goal line. Just ask Eddie Robinson! :P

Pennington has 27 TDs and 0 ...yes zero...INTs over his entire career in the red zone.

Damn, if only Bledsoe...never mind

16860[/snapback]

You know who else throws a lot of redzone and endzone picks.

Marcia.

I wouldn't hold Chad under the microscope too much. Besides, that's just the kind of stat you hope to hear the announcers discussing when they're playing the Bills.

"You know, Phil, in two years Pennington has never thrown a pick in the ....OHHHHH....SPOKE TOO SOON!!! Sam Adams with the pick at the three...he's at the 10...he's at the 20...he's at the 30...he stops and hands it to Fletcher..."

I wouldn't hold Chad under the microscope too much. Besides, that's just the kind of stat you hope to hear the announcers discussing when they're playing the Bills.

"You know, Phil, in two years Pennington has never thrown a pick in the ....OHHHHH....SPOKE TOO SOON!!! Sam Adams with the pick at the three...he's at the 10...he's at the 20...he's at the 30...he stops and hands it to Fletcher..."

17229[/snapback]

"...and what's this, he's unwrapping a sandwich?! He's gonna finish it, folks!"

He may have no redzone interceptions, but he has thrown balls into the endzone that have been intercepted. See Jets-Pats last season when Pennington threw 5 ints.

Guest JIMKELdaGREAT

brady doesnt throw a lot,i know he had a few last year,one against the colts in the endzone?does that count? im not sure.the two i remember are the sb and against houston.but i dont recall him throwing any his first two years with the pats.

brady doesnt throw a lot,i know he had a few last year,one against the colts in the endzone?does that count? im not sure.the two i remember are the sb and against houston.but i dont recall him throwing any his first two years with the pats.

19389[/snapback]

He threw one in the playoffs and one in the Super Bowl, and that is all ye need to know. Two crucial games, and he commits the Cardinal Sin of football. Fortunately for him, his defense kept the other teams from doing anything with the turnover, but in both cases he was in close range and TDs in either case would have sealed the deal early.

MVP. Jeez.