Marrone releasing Joe D'Alessandris was his worst coaching move

theesir

A young offensive line that was on the upswing in most folk's eyes 2 years ago is now a complete train wreck.

The collapse of the offensive line this year is almost as big of a story in my eyes as EJ's play.

I'm sorry to say I have no faith in Marrone or his staff to right this ship.

Edited by theesir

A young offensive line that was on the upswing in most folk's eyes 2 years ago is now a complete train wreck.

The collapse of the offensive line this year is almost as big of a story in my eyes as EJ's play.

Wait until Terry officially gets the team, all the locks are going to be changed day 1.

The Marrone tenure has totally destroyed what D'Allasandris built over those years. I think a lot of our current problems can be pointed to inexperience (Marrone and Hackett)

Joe D is down to his 3rd string center and 3rd string RB and Rivers is pulling together another MVP caliber year. What have you done Marrone with your line?

Been discussed here many times, think he was good buddies with the OC or someone in San Diego, he wanted out.

Typically whenever a new coach comes in there are a handful of coaches you show the door, there may be a couple toy totally want to keep, others like Joe D you offer him a job to stay, but give them the option to leave if they choose. He chose to follow his friend.

If this is true, I withdraw my comment, but this is the first time I am hearing that.