The Chargers Oline were holding all day

Could all this have something to do with the point spread starting at pk em and moving to Bills -2. All the money was on the Bills seemed like a trap to me.. I could be wrong but I was wondering if anyone else seen all these non calls that I feel affected the gm in a big way?

Don't let a fact like 70% of the money bet was on the Chargers get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, There's plenty of threads discussing multiple topics on this site, You have a choice to read it or not I can care less. But there's some people on this board that just can't get enough of themselves they got to criticize every misspelled word like some type of English teachers. I guess you have no life or something. I'm sure that most the people that read my post didn't care bout misspelled words or even my point of the topic. I was just shedding some light on something that bothered me all week. I wanted to see who else noticed the referees bias towards the Bills.

Notice that I said a few times during my messages that I've been watching football for almost 30yrs and that I understood the difference between holding and refs just blatantly turning the other cheek. In this case it was blatant because they couldn't even make one call when needed. This makes a difference in the game believe it or not. If the refs don't call back those 2 big plays we had who knows how the game turns out. Or even if they make a call on that 3rd quarter drive the Chargers scored on it could of made a big difference in the game.

The NFL is a league of parity so it makes a big difference when there's a disparity between calls on opposite sides of the game. Sometimes that's all it takes, that's the difference in the game and it's not fair to the fans. I know its not an exact science in terms of the officials getting it right or wrong but with my experience in watching games I can see there's not a level playing field.

I don't know bout you guys but whenever the Bills make a big play I honestly wait for at least 10seconds afterwards to celebrate because it always seems like the officials are gonna throw a late flag or something. I've seem it far to many times. Btw I got 4games going at once in my household 4tvs going. I watch alot of football and believe me the Bills have and always been officiated differently.

Same here. Sucks that this is what it has come to. Honestly, when CJ breaks one to the outside I expect a flag lol. And another poster made mention of what I feel is the worst issue: the drive killing penalties that are often suspect. The ones that negate huge plays by our offense. Those are killer.

Dude I stopped getting too bent out of shape about the refs after that abomination in the first Pats game two years ago where it was roughly 10 Bills penalties for 115 yards and the Pats 4 or 5 for around 30....in the FIRST HALF. 3 monster PI calls that set the Pats up with the ball on the 1 or converted a third down. I can't keep getting so mad about the refs. Nothing we can do.

Edited by ko12010

I noticed some uncalled holds on both sides of the ball, and to be perfectly honest the refs were being kind to some of the Bills players.

The Bills line just showed they weren't ready for a front four with less talent then their own D line, but with better coaching, game planing. They were so out coached on both sides of the ball.