I miss Fitz

Yeah, I know what you're gonna say.

But my man crush just got rekindled when listening to the conference call Fitz had with the Buffalo media. http://www.buffalobi...cb-51c792d5e8ea

If you put aside his physical shortcomings as a QB, he is the best QB any team could ever ask for. And the fact that he quite candidly aknowledges those shortcomings makes him even better.

I would absolutely love to have Fitz being our backup QB and, especially, the man mentoring EJ.

There's no need for Fitz to mentor EJ; the latter is already an inaccurate passer.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things from today that I loved and miss.

Loved the headfirst diving scrambles for first down. Miss that sort of effort.

Loved it when he slammed into Mallet so hard that they both fell down. Laughed when Mallet threw a flying shoulder to Fitz' head. Miss that sort of enthusiasm.

Loved the left handed shovel pass. That was a first. Miss the improvisation.

The beard.

Things from today that I loved and miss.

Loved the headfirst diving scrambles for first down. Miss that sort of effort.

Loved it when he slammed into Mallet so hard that they both fell down. Laughed when Mallet threw a flying shoulder to Fitz' head. Miss that sort of enthusiasm.

Loved the left handed shovel pass. That was a first. Miss the improvisation.

The beard.

at fits tries to make plays meanwhile EJ looks clueless and won't use his legs and body to try like hell to get a first down. Both aren't very good abs but ritzy had heart. I hate the beard looks stupid from my view