How do we close the Gates this Sunday!!!

Bubba Gump

Please merge this if need be. I haven't posted since I totally made an arse of myself Monday night.

So one of the Bills biggest weaknesses the past few years has been stopping the TE of opposing teams. Sunday we face, IMO, one of the top five TEs to play in the last 30 years. With no Ryan Matthews in the lineup for SD, I believe they will really look to Antonio Gates a lot more than usual on Sunday. He is definitely Rivers security blanket. And we all know is if we can get In Rivers face and somehow contain Gates, he will come undone. He is the biggest hothead in the NFL. Worse than Brady when he is pressured. So what I'm asking is, how do we slow Gates down?

And as a side note, I will be at the game Sunday. Section 132, row 8. Right behind the Bills bench on the 42 yard line. Come say hey. I'll prolly have my 81 Owens jersey on. I do need an updated jersey.

It's funny how bipolar the NFL is. 2 weeks ago, Green was the best SD TE. Now, Gates is back!

I do agree that covering TEs (and having a good one ourselves) has been a major weakness for a long time. I think you double Gates with Lawson and Aaron Williams. I think Williams could cover him man to man but I won't try this in the red zone.