Can a 7th round RT win OROY?

Dragonborn10

i would say yes except that the 7th rounder in this case is an offensive lineman. he will not score any TDs, get any sacks or interceptions. he will not generate any fantasy points. at best you will rarely hear his name. having said all that, i am extremely excited about henderson going forward.

i will be interested to hear/see jeremy white's all 22 review to find out how much henderson was 1 on 1 with wake and how many times he had help. and when he did have help, who was it and was it just a chip or a full double team. also, the line as a whole did great. while accounting for, and taking care of wake, they did not overcompensate and let another player kill them. good job all around by this group and possibly some really good coaching and scheming.

He looked good, man can make linemen look small. He got some nice push, staying onto his blockers & seemed athletic against the rush, sliding well. He doesn't look like Peters, I'll have to go through the grey matter for my comparison, but the Peters thing may have meant diamond in the rough to Probowl, wasn't it?