Am I screwed at RB??

Canadian Bills Fan

Why do you think you are screwed? You can start Spiller/Jackson in one spot and Moreno in the other. They aren't great options but not the worst either. Also Martin's injury is minor but if it turns into a big deal you have Rainey as a handcuff.

A couple of other options:

Ahmad Bradshaw Colts - if you watched that game he clearly is there best back I would look to add him if I were you

Justin Forsett Ravens - new starting RB grab him quick if he isn't already gone

Lorenzo Taliaferra Ravens - supposedly the guy to watch on the Ravens as Forsett is more scat back than lead back

Shonn Greene TItans - if available he got a lot of the work

Terrance West - likely not avaialble but scoop him if he somehow is. More likely tho....

Isaiaih Crowell - Now the second back for the next few weeks.

Also pay attention to the waiver wire. See if people over react and make stupid drops such as Ben Tate while injured.

Edited by section122

Seems pretty weak for a 10 teamer. How good are your wr's and qb's? You must have went wr crazy in the draft to end up with that group. Hopefully you have J.Thomas or Graham to offset at TE? I think in a 12 team league those rbs wouldn't be to bad.

Edited by Dante

Seems pretty weak for a 10 teamer. How good are your wr's and qb's? You must have went wr crazy in the draft to end up with that group. Hopefully you have J.Thomas or Graham to offset at TE? I think in a 12 team league those rbs wouldn't be to bad.

My WR's are Antonio Brown, Vincent Jackson, and Michael Floyd

TE's are Jordan Cameron,Rudolph and just added Gresham

QB is Brees and Matt Ryan

CBF

All taken

CBF

You could try to get that Airoeta guy on Minnesota since it looks like Peterson is in a pickle. Another deep sleeper kinda guy is Stephan Taylor on Arizona. Ellington's health is a little questionable and Taylor is a pretty good looking back. You never know. I stashed him on one of my teams.

Or, do you think you could move one of your qbs for a back? Might be tough because every one in a ten teamer is going to have a good qb but someone might really want Brees.

Edited by Dante

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.