Can We Listen To Bon Jovi Music Again?

Gisele

Agree with Frogger. We should all be elated with the outcome. Pegula was the frontrunner from the beginning. I never saw Bon Jovi as a villain. He's a guy who has a dream to own an NFL team. The "rift" he had with the Rogers group was he wanted an NFL team and was fine keeping them in Buffalo. Obviously Rogers and Tannenbaum are Toronto guys and wanted them in Toronto. But in the end Bon Jovi signed a document he would NOT move the Bills out of Buffalo EVER. So I think we can all go on with our lives and listen to the music you want to listen to.....Bon Jovi did have the number one tour in 2013. So plenty of people like their music. But the idea of comparing him to terrorists and Nazis really makes people look very ignorant and classless and is embarassing.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I really want to, but am I allowed?

Do you really have to ask?

The Bills are in Buffalo forever so is the ban!

I am in New Jersey and irronically (And, sadly), sitting in the doctor's office and reading this post "his music" just came across the radio. Since I was alone in the reception area I asked that the radio be turned down. The receptionist did and then asked why.

She agreed and said "if he had cared about keeping your team in Buffalo wouldn't he have partnered with people in Buffalo with money?" She then said he is just a pompous no talent "fluff boy.""

So no playing his music within 60 miles of our hometown!