Sports Extra on WGRZ

ET1062

Career hockey goon Andrew Peters has no business talking about hockey, how he has landed jobs talking about football boggles my mind. I guess the only consolation watching him on Channel 2 is the fact his partner in crime, The Giggler, isn't on the show. This show is obviously pretaped. Lydia has more fake parts, hair, boobs, lashes, than Joan RIvers, not that that is a bad thing!

Edited by ET1062

Career hockey goon Andrew Peters has no business talking about hockey, but how he has landed jobs talking about football boggles my mind. I guess the only consolation watching him on Channel 2 is the fact his partner in crime, The Giggler, isn't on the show. This show is obviously pretaped andLydia has more fake parts, hair, boobs, lashes, than Joan RIvers had.

Lydia is awesome, what are you talking about!?

Lydia is awesome, what are you talking about!?

She is far from awesome, and I edited my post before you replied. You can hear the nervous quivering in her voice when she is live. But kudos to her, she invested a lot of money in being fake and turned it into a career of reading tweets at 1am. Edited by ET1062

Career hockey goon Andrew Peters has no business talking about hockey, how he has landed jobs talking about football boggles my mind. I guess the only consolation watching him on Channel 2 is the fact his partner in crime, The Giggler, isn't on the show. This show is obviously pretaped. Lydia has more fake parts, hair, boobs, lashes, than Joan RIvers, not that that is a bad thing!

Guy played in the NHL, I'm pretty sure that makes him qualified to discuss hockey.

But why the hate? Jealous they didn't offer you the gig?