glad we can watch the season

Terrakon

I hate this team. They should have lost today. They backed into their win by breaking the v Bears. We will never beat a good team. As a matter of fact, Goodell should take this win away because we don't deserve it.

Put down the bottle and drink some black coffee...

I hate this team. They should have lost today. They backed into their win by breaking the v Bears. We will never beat a good team. As a matter of fact, Goodell should take this win away because we don't deserve it.

From your other posts I am assuming this is supposed to be sarcastic. I'd try to make the sarcasm a little clearer in future. The way that post reads I wouldn't be surprised if you got instant ignored from a bunch of posters here.

From your other posts I am assuming this is supposed to be sarcastic. I'd try to make the sarcasm a little clearer in future. The way that post reads I wouldn't be surprised if you got instant ignored from a bunch of posters here.

I DON'T care what anyone thinks. I love the Bills and I'm sick of hearing the "fans" hate every little bit. This is a new team. I'm not a new fan. I'm 44 years old and I've loved this team forever. I don't want to hear people say I should shut up or I'm wearing rose colored glasses. And suck it if you don't get sarcasm. Get over it and let a new season be a new season. It's not 1999 it's not any other year. It's 2014 and we won today. Our qb played well

our coaches were awesome .And we have Freddie !@#$ing Jackson! So settle in and expect the team to win instead of sitting around and fretting about how they are gonna lose every game!

Of course that was sarcasm c'mon on!