I am dreaming of an Offseason

frogger

It starts with the release or trade of Bledsoe, saving us a little cap room but getting us a 5th rounder to play with.

Henry for the 37th pick, Frostproof is about 45 minutes to an hour away from tampa.

Eric "Mr Buffalo Bill" Moulds takes a reasonable pay cut

Still dreaming when in an attempt to save money the Jets release Sam Cowart. And he make his return to buffalo for a reasonable fee. And accepts playing the strongside

Spikes-Fletcher-Cowart

after Minn steals Williams, the raiders release Ted Washington, we jump on that.

VH1 contacts Washington and Adams to do a reality based show of two large DT living together, gets great ratings.

Jennings is resigned after he finds out he is the shortest LT in the NFL, and every other team wants him to play guard.

NFL Draft

2 (tampa's pick)-Marlin Jackson-TD knows that Clements is a FA after the end of 05, and will attempt to resign him, however Jackson is a good player that just slipped. You can never have too many good CBs.

2-David Baas-rookie starter LG

3-Chris Henry-he runs a poor 40 time (guessing) 4.6, Henry is 6'5" and 200 pounds with great ball skills, something missed when running 40s

4, 5, 6, 7-Scrubs Scrubs and more Scrubs.

recap

Defense gets a new LOLB(Cowart), and a new nickel back (jackson) and now goes nearly 750 pounds up the middle

on offense, line is now full of starters! athletic QB that may take less sacks and make things happen when they shouldn't. tall red zone WR in chris Henry.

But Lindell returns :doh:

Im one of the few who isn't impressed with posey's peformance since being here, althought he doesn't make mistakes, and yes he's in the right place at the right time..I to am seeking a replacement for him..Cowart is an interesting option, question is would he want to come back to buffalo

"Still dreaming when in an attempt to save money the Jets release Sam Cowart. And he make his return to buffalo for a reasonable fee. And accepts playing the strongside

Spikes-Fletcher-Cowart"

Not going to happen. and you shouldn't want it to. Cowart is half the player he was. He's not fast. He wasn't even a starter for the Jets. They'll cut him and he'll be picked up to compete for a team that needs bodies.

People forget that posey plays SLB in a scheme where the SLB doesn't make a lot of plays. If he was a 3-4 blitzing LB you'd think more highly of him.

that being said, i think we need to draft a good LB Prospect, cuz I have my doubts about Crowell and Haggan. I think STamer is a gamer.

Im one of the few who isn't impressed with posey's peformance since being here, althought he doesn't make mistakes, and yes he's in the right place at the right time..I to am seeking a replacement for him..Cowart is an interesting option, question is would he want to come back to buffalo

220017[/snapback]

Cowart playing the middle means Fletcher is out. Does that make sense? Oh yea, we're not playing the 3-4 anymore either.

Sam will not play outside and if he does, he will suck as he has proven.

first off, let me say i like posey and think he is a solid starter who provides excellent "bang for the buck".........

but i hadn't thought of cowart coming back and if he is cut (especially after june 1st) he would be an excellent option for the bills if he's willing to come in for the minimum AND work his way off the bench......

it worked with trotter (minimum salary -- didn't start until the 2nd half -- played great special teams in the 1st half).......i think it could work for cowart........but it depends on how the market treats sam........either way, he's defantiely out of NY as they have no use for him and his cap hit is big.........

220017[/snapback]

I think there is also a question if Posey has been utilized properly. Remember

Posey played in the 3-4 alignment with the Texans and as the 4th LB

was effectively a edge rusher and hence had the 8 sacks.

However in our 4-3 D, his role has been limited to mostly in coverage and

that is not his forte. Posey has played very well in the few chances he has

got. But I agree it might be time to move on. Don't try to close a circular

hole with a square peg.