EJ please look the part and throw with confidence

BillsLux

Watching EJ reminds me of watching a little leaguer walk in the winning run with the coach yelling at him, "Stop aiming and throw the ball."

Don't get me wrong, I'm praying for EJ 's success and he seems like a decent young man, but I'm scared.

What scares me the most is not the stats or the lack of scores this preseason, it's that he doesn't look the part. He doesn't the throw ball with any confidence.

Even when Gino Smith played terribly last year, he still looked liked a player. He throws the ball with a purpose. Even EJ's throws today that were caught by Williams looked like floaters with Williams waiting on them.

He doesn't seem to pass the smell test.

He's way too inaccurate.

Missed Freddie on an easy swing pass, Missed Woods on a come backer, and missed Woods on a throw down the middle where he was wide open all in the first quarter.

The first two were tipped. The third was a whiff.

You know, I'm watching highlights of Friday preseason games highlights, and I'm seeing Eli Manning and Cam Newton look like EJ today. Just saying.

And?

Let's let Panther and Giant fans worry about why their QBs look like crap

Watching EJ reminds me of watching a little leaguer walk in the winning run with the coach yelling at him, "Stop aiming and throw the ball."

Don't get me wrong, I'm praying for EJ 's success and he seems like a decent young man, but I'm scared.

What scares me the most is not the stats or the lack of scores this preseason, it's that he doesn't look the part. He doesn't the throw ball with any confidence.

Even when Gino Smith played terribly last year, he still looked liked a player. He throws the ball with a purpose. Even EJ's throws today that were caught by Williams looked like floaters with Williams waiting on them.

He doesn't seem to pass the smell test.

That's what I kept saying last year. He doesn't look right back there.........Seeing all the Kelly and Reed highlights all off season kept reminding me of what a QB should look like back there.