First year season tickets parking question

nuiwek

Hi! My brother and I have been bills fans our whole lives and have finally gotten seasons for the first time. Neither of us want stadium parking so I am wondering where would be a good place to park? It needs to be easy to get out of( live in PA so don't want to spend all day in traffic) and can be a walk as long as it's not more than a 15 or 20 minutes. Thanks in advance!

Best place to park if you want to be able to get out and go right after a game is the lot behind the building at the corner of Southwestern and Taylor. Now it's a bit of a walk. 3/4 of a mile from that spot to a gate at RWS. But you can pull out and head eastbound on Southwestern with no wait at all. I think they charge $6 to park.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Southwestern+Blvd+%26+Taylor+Rd,+Orchard+Park,+NY+14127/@42.7815643,-78.7767469,160m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x89d30f63fab151bf:0x8e64778f3b6d82a

Promo, do they "party" in that lot? I have parked in the area at Stadium Collision right past the bridge. They charge $10 and the walk isn't bad at all. It's just not much of a tailgate area. A few people have a beer at their car or throwing around a football but I've never seen a grill there or anything. Promo is right though. When I have parked here, I literally get to my car and drive out east. No wait at all.

I usually try to get to Hammers. I sometimes don't get there early enough based on my company or have to bounce out as soon as posible due to obligations with the kids or my band which is when I park down Southwestern. Hammers is the place to be though.

Sometimes it needs to be all about you. Kick back relax.

I do understand. Used to make the drive home after every Sunday game when I took the kids.

Promo, do they "party" in that lot? I have parked in the area at Stadium Collision right past the bridge. They charge $10 and the walk isn't bad at all. It's just not much of a tailgate area. A few people have a beer at their car or throwing around a football but I've never seen a grill there or anything. Promo is right though. When I have parked here, I literally get to my car and drive out east. No wait at all.

Actually few people park there and no one tailgates from what I see.

For a few years I used to park for free on Benzinger St. That was until they started building a small shopping center there and that ended the free street parking.