Watching Bills in Orlando area.

PO'14

I live in Kissimmee. Used to do Beefs but they closed. I've been watching on Sunday Ticket last 2 years.

Used to be a huge bills backers club in orlando, but it dwindled over the years. Remember watching at the Sports Page down by IDrive. That place was always packed.

I live in the northern suburbs of Orlando and I don't know of any "Bills Backers" locations. I do know of a Beefs in Deland that has a pretty decent Bills crowd but nothing official. I personally have the Ticket, a two keg kegerator, varying food weekly and a small group of people over at my place for the games but I'm probably over an hour from the Kissimmee area.

I used to live in Orlando on the east side right by UCF. On Alafaya Trail, in the Waterford Lakes shopping center there is a Chicago themed sports bar I used to work at called Friendly Confines. Every Sunday half the bar was taken up by Bills fans. It is a really good place to watch a game and they are Bills friendly. Check it out.

I used to live in Orlando on the east side right by UCF. On Alafaya Trail, in the Waterford Lakes shopping center there is a Chicago themed sports bar I used to work at called Friendly Confines. Every Sunday half the bar was taken up by Bills fans. It is a really good place to watch a game and they are Bills friendly. Check it out.

Hahaha. Carm will love to hear he got some love here and it wasn't even me this time. I'll add that depending on where you are there are other Bills friendly Friendly Confines that may be closer to where you are staying.

I was a server there

Hahaha. Carm will love to hear he got some love here and it wasn't even me this time. I'll add that depending on where you are there are other Bills friendly Friendly Confines that may be closer to where you are staying.

I was a server there for a year before a I move back to BLo and finished school. One of the few male servers that ever worked there and one of my favorite jobs ever.

I was a server there

I was a server there for a year before a I move back to BLo and finished school. One of the few male servers that ever worked there and one of my favorite jobs ever.

Most people who've worked for Carm feel the same way regardless of whether it was at Devaney's, or Friendly Confines 1, 2. or 3. The Jordan's are good people for sure.

I forgot to mention that the Harry Buffalo on Church St. Reserves the upstairs for the Bills Fans. I was told by management that there's a nice crowd but haven't been there for a game yet.

• 3 weeks later...