7/25 camp review of EJ

Perhaps the thing which impressed me most about your assessment is that you were able to pick-up Manual also finding fault that stood out for you with the groundball to Frank the Tank. Manual demanding of himself that he do better is the first necessary step to his making change. One easily might report a player makes a bad play any observer can see but then either shows no reaction or makes motions which either seem to blame the other player or falsely looks for some flaw in his shoe or the turf.

Your report seems to reinforce Manual being appropriately miffed by a bad pass and showing frustration with himself rather than with his teammates.

I do not demand every play to be perfect, even Brady or Manning make mistakes, what I do want to see is Manual moved by his errors, correctly diagnosing them, and improving his play.

It sounds like he was doing this from your description.

this right here.

Appreciate the report! Put me in the camp of believing that the more reps EJ gets the better. He just needs to experience success and failure and learn what works and what doesn't. He seems bright enough to be able to adapt.

Hello E ! I think you are onto something .

Maybe we should be pleased that he is progressing in bits and pieces. Repetition will go along way with this kid.

My hope is he keeps learning and then executing .

A. B., my man !

well done indeed

Thank you for your efforts and excellent observations . You said you were going to do this deed for us and your report is informative and hopeful.

Johnny Gold.

That post of yours upstream was pretty darned good I noticed .

this right here.

yes thats was a good post by Hplarrm

Hoping to get another look at EJ on the 1st and the 5th. If anyone is going and wants to meet up to help, discuss, evaluate, let me know!

its funny. I don't have tickets for the 1st. I wanted to go too. I took 8 days off to be able to go up to camp, go to canton, and then back to camp again and I don't have a ticket for the 1st. So I want to go but for some reason I don't have the ticket in my stack of tickets. I'll have to contact my bills rep about that. I may be there. Not sore yet. I'll let you know.