Time to reach out to Mary Wilson via Grosse Point Newspapers

He must not realize that "Florida" is a state, not a city. Lol. I guess he also doesn't realize the state of NY only has ONE NFL team! :flirt:

Wow, I would not want that clown speaking for me. He was 0 for 3! The two NY teams he refers to are, I suspect, actually the two NJ teams and the Bills are not included in that NY mix (unless he just can't count?), I believe you are correct that Florida is in fact a state and not a city, and San Francisco and Oakland are two different places - hence the two different names. But other than that....

Edited by Augie

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I would not want that clown speaking for me. He was 0 for 3! The two NY teams he refers to are, I suspect, actually the two NJ teams and the Bills are not included in that NY mix (unless he just can't count?), I believe you are correct that Florida is in fact a state and not a city, and San Francisco and Oakland are two different places - hence the two different names. But other than that....

NOt to mention the fact that the Bears are 95 years old, so pretty sure nobody is jumping off that bandwagon any time soon. It'd be like trying to add another team in WI.