Erie, PA...Bills Country?

I'm doing the Chicago Rock and Roll half Sunday.

But when I was home for the Fourth I ran the loop around PI...worst run...ever. First half is quite lovely. Second half is a runners' nightmare.

My physical therapist and her husband are running that as well Sunday!!

I ran the biggest loser half are Behrend... THAT sucked... All up little down

From what I've heard we were the number 1 market during the Super Bowl years. Erie PA seems like a bandwagon zone and its understandable why, although very close to WNY, Erie PA is NOT truly WNY so I don't have any ill will towards people in that area not being Bills fans....then again I guess they could help us out by supporting our football team in return for us WNYer's supporting their firework warehouses during the summer B-)

From what I've heard we were the number 1 market during the Super Bowl years. Erie PA seems like a bandwagon zone and its understandable why, although very close to WNY, Erie PA is NOT truly WNY so I don't have any ill will towards people in that area not being Bills fans....then again I guess they could help us out by supporting our football team in return for us WNYer's supporting their firework warehouses during the summer B-)

Fair is fair, right???

The Steelers dominate Appalachia. They own a good fraction of Ohio, PA, WV, E KY, W VA and even Steuben county in WNY. Also I heard their fanbase in Mexico is even bigger than the Dallas Cowboys. This goes back to the Alamo days and Mexican hate of the redneck invaders of the Old West.

This according to facebook data of team likes. http://knowmore.washingtonpost.com/2014/01/31/this-map-shows-which-counties-support-which-nfl-teams/

Not good. The NJ Giants are the most popular team in the Syracuse area. I guess u can blame that on the 14-yr playoff drought.