Bills family got jokes

Probably belongs in or threads, but since at least one performer is a bills fan, seemed as relevant as some of the other nonsense discussed during the offseason. Had to share. Check out the wife's shirt.

(Sorry, posting on my phone so u may need to copy and paste link in to browser)

Watching this as a relatively new dad to a daughter, I thought the following:

1. Which one of you crazy fools is this?

2. If it's not one of you, is this guy aware that is wife rocks for sporting a bills T on a video that will be shared all over the net?

3. Unless the person was otherwise an angel and never talked smack, I don't think I could ever accept my daughter dating, let alone marrying a pats fan or anyone that tried to make her not a bills fan. I would probably need to kill someone that tried to do that to my daughter.

4. My daughter is 2 so I probably don't need to worry about this for a little while.

Similar thoughts?

Probably belongs in or threads, but since at least one performer is a bills fan, seemed as relevant as some of the other nonsense discussed during the offseason. Had to share. Check out the wife's shirt.

http://sfglo.be/Br

(Sorry, posting on my phone so u may need to copy and paste link in to browser)

Watching this as a relatively new dad to a daughter, I thought the following:

1. Which one of you crazy fools is this?

2. If it's not one of you, is this guy aware that is wife rocks for sporting a bills T on a video that will be shared all over the net?

3. Unless the person was otherwise an angel and never talked smack, I don't think I could ever accept my daughter dating, let alone marrying a pats fan or anyone that tried to make her not a bills fan. I would probably need to kill someone that tried to do that to my daughter.

4. My daughter is 2 so I probably don't need to worry about this for a little while.

Similar thoughts?

Hey man...this is Benji and Jenna Cowart. They are former Worship Pastors @ The Chapel in Getzville. Not sure where they are now, but they are WNY implants from Nashville and picked up on Bills mania pretty quickly.

We're totally on the same page! My daughterS are 7 & 4, so I have some time as well, but I always joke with them about how daddy will start taking steroids and buying guns when they reach the teenage years. They really don't understand and they laugh with me, but they have no idea I am DEAD SERIOUS.

Good find, this was hilarious! Favorite line "...not affraid of doing hard time..."

Edited by Armchair GM

Hey man...this is Benji and Jenna Cowart. They are former Worship Pastors @ The Chapel in Getzville. Not sure where they are now, but they are WNY implants from Nashville and picked up on Bills mania pretty quickly.

We're totally on the same page! My daughterS are 7 & 4, so I have some time as well, but I always joke with them about how daddy will start taking steroids and buying guns when they reach the teenage years. They really don't understand and they laugh with me, but they have no idea I am DEAD SERIOUS.

Good find, this was hilarious! Favorite line "...not affraid of doing hard time..."

I'm certain this won't shock many here- but if you want to borrow a gun of any kind, let me know, I have a pretty awesome collection...

I have fuctional and I have intimidating...