New England vs Buffalo 10/12. Who's going?

If it's her first trip to Buffalo you probably should take her to anchor bar. Just get a small order of wings just so she can say she did, then take her to Duffs or Gabriels Gate.

yeah. You've got to experience Duffs. It really is a must. They are different for sure but gotta say you had some from where they were invented.

Ahhhhh, not anymore thanks to the ever increasing long reach of our friend Danny Wegman.

I always offer to bring it down to my brother in Maryland on visits and he has to remind me that Wegmans carries it.

That's what I wanted to hear...can't wait for the Wegman's to open here in the West End of Richmond. :)

IM COMING UP FROM FRIDAY to Monday where is the best place to stay? night life and food? pearl street help me out please

The family & I will be staying with my Aunt & Uncle in Jamestown but that probably won't work for you. ;)

If it's her first trip to Buffalo you probably should take her to anchor bar. Just get a small order of wings just so she can say she did, then take her to Duffs or Gabriels Gate.

Give her the full effect...get your passports, head to the Anchor Bar, then over the Peace Bridge into Canada, then back into the US via the Rainbow Bridge, then on to Duff's. That's what I did when I brought a buddy up from VA for his first game & trip to Buffalo a few years back. He's a Washington fan but had the time of his life and pulls for the Bills because of my brother & me. He loved WNY. And, no, I didn't take him to the 'ballet'...I wanted him to go back to his wife in VA. :lol: