Fred Jackson on Rome

And if you can't listen, I caught it a few hours ago but here is the gist:

Fred's excited about Bills going all in, says it sends a message to the guys that this is the time, no more excuses. He also likes that the front office has shown confidence in the guys that are there to get it done.

Rome brought up LeSean McCoy tweeting Bryce Brown would be a Day 1 starter when the trade went down and Fred's tweet that we'll see about that. McCoy responded something along the lines of "Aren't you too old for twitter?" Rome asked about that and Fred said some people like to talk off the field and that's their thing, but that he prefers to do his talking on the field.

Rome asked about Spurs, and Fred said it was exciting to see the "old guys" getting it done.

Fred was pure class throughout and took the high road although Rome gave him the opportunity to go the other route. Pure class.

Edited by Campy

Fred's excited about Bills going all in, says it sends a message to the guys that this is the time, no more excuses. He also likes that

Rome brought up LeSean McCoy tweeting Bryce Brown would be a Day 1 starter when the trade went down and Fred's tweet that we'll see about that. McCoy responded something along the lines of "Aren't you too old for twitter?" Rome asked about that and Fred said some people like to talk off the field and that's their thing, but that he prefers to do his talking on the field.

Rome asked about Spurs, and Fred said it was exciting to see the "old guys" getting it done.

Fred was pure class throughout and took the high road although Rome gave him the opportunity to go the other route. Pure class.

Nice!

CJ was on the radio this Morning too! Anyone listen to that?

Fred's excited about Bills going all in, says it sends a message to the guys that this is the time, no more excuses. He also likes that the front office has shown confidence in the guys that are there to get it done.

Thanks for the recap Campy :thumbsup: . Please notice my recent avatar picture thing .