I believe in TJ Graham

Honestly, with all the reports coming in about EJ "building chemistry" with his WR's, I believe TJ Graham will still be on this roster come September. I think EJ was stunted by not getting enough reps with SJ13 and TJ, our two starters last year. With SJ13 gone, TJ is now the vet leader of the WR's and he'll show what he can do. Watkins and Woods may be a part of that showing, but Graham will be a fundamental part of this offense moving forward. He'll never be as good as Russell Wilson, but he'll be another Buddy pick vilified.

Let's look at the positives.

-He's fast (he was like a track star)

-He's got a cannon (remember that trick play where he launched the ball? Emergency QB a la Brad Smith, anyone?)

-He single-handedly won us that second Jets game (great ball awareness, shook Milliner 10 yards off the ball)

-He's a really nice guy

Thank Buddy for TJ Graham, and don't say I didn't tell ya.

Those are your positives :blink::wacko::doh::lol: , thanks Buddy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your crusade sucks a million times worse.

In 2010,11,The guy had 3,000 yards and 23 Td's.

49ers will crush it with him in the fold.

Wow three years of losing with three years of clutch drops and three years of low ypc. Its not a crusade. It was facts. When this team got a few decent receivers last year the real Sj showed up. A wr who doesn't condition himself well. Had key drops. Added in fumbles and didn't even get his glorious 1000 yards which never mattered anyway...because no one felt he was worth throwing the ball to every play like fitz did. Wanna bet he wont be in the top 3 in receiving yards in SF this year...? Wanna bet he doesn't get the almighty 1000 also? If he's as good as you think you should take that bet here and now.

Wow three years of losing with three years of clutch drops and three years of low ypc. Its not a crusade. It was facts. When this team got a few decent receivers last year the real Sj showed up. A wr who doesn't condition himself well. Had key drops. Added in fumbles and didn't even get his glorious 1000 yards which never mattered anyway...because no one felt he was worth throwing the ball to every play like fitz did. Wanna bet he wont be in the top 3 in receiving yards in SF this year...? Wanna bet he doesn't get the almighty 1000 also? If he's as good as you think you should take that bet here and now.

Why would he get 1,000 yards with the 49ers run heavy offense? Toss in Davis/Crabtree/Boldin and it's a pretty much a lock he doesn't get 1,000. Come on son. Your single white female style avatar is cool though.

Poop on one of the only guys that has performed at all. That makes plenty of sense.

@fc. Tj graham is not a football player, thread was ruined when you hit enter.