June Movies: Transformers, Dragon, Jump Street & Jersey Boys

It was already released to Video On Demand (for Time Warner at least) so I just watched at home. It is a new release strategy it's trying.

Yes that has become a new tactic for small films to get buzz and to get real box office gross.

• 3 months later...

Believe the hype. Snowpiercer was amazing! A strong film from start to finish with some incredible acting and a unique plot. Jamie Bell and Octavia Spencer were really good but Chris Evans was unbelievable. I've always thought he was good but with every new role he takes he just keeps putting himself into the truly elite category. I will definitely be buying this one when available.

Bumping this old post to say how good Snowpiercer is. Chris Evans was terrific but Tilda Swinton was the surprise. Loved this movie, its on Netflix so guys take my advice and watch it. Just don't expect to be a light or 'fun' movie. Its just very well made, acted and directed.

Bumping this old post to say how good Snowpiercer is. Chris Evans was terrific but Tilda Swinton was the surprise. Loved this movie, its on Netflix so guys take my advice and watch it. Just don't expect to be a light or 'fun' movie. Its just very well made, acted and directed.

Good call on Swinton. Just a solid movie all around.