(ot)The "opposite" betting strategy

plenzmd1

So, listening to this guy on Sporting News Radio named Scott Wetzel. Been killin ' the man"by going opposite way from what his natural picks would be. So, I take a look at my sucess over the year, and figure going opposite has to be the way to go.Bet the entire playoffs the other way from what I think, and lo and behold I am a winner. For example, go 2 for two on teasers yesterday, and 3-0-1 str8 up. Going in , thought the pressure too much for the Eagles, no TO, Vick too much, and lousy weather. Love the Falcons and the under, so I take the Eagles and the over. Win

Love the Stillers, home field, strong D agaisnt strong d, no Seymour, Pitt controls TOP and wins very low scoring afair. Love the Stilers and the under again, so I take the Pats and the over. WIN

Been like this the whole playoffs. George got his Yankee job by doing this. Now trying to find other ares in my life where this could work!

So, listening to this guy on Sporting News Radio named Scott Wetzel. Been killin ' the man"by going opposite way from what his natural picks would be. So, I take a look at my sucess over the year, and figure going opposite has to be the way to go.Bet the entire playoffs the other way from what I think, and lo and behold I am a winner. For example, go 2 for two on teasers yesterday, and 3-0-1 str8 up. Going in , thought the pressure too much for the Eagles, no TO, Vick too much, and lousy weather. Love the Falcons and the under, so I take the Eagles and the over. Win

Love the Stillers, home field, strong D agaisnt strong d, no Seymour, Pitt controls TOP and wins very low scoring afair. Love the Stilers and the under again, so I take the Pats and the over. WIN

Been like this the whole playoffs. George got his Yankee job by doing this. Now trying to find other ares in my life where this could work!

216908[/snapback]

that is great stuff

The problem is, your original logic on making your picks is flawed. Hence: you lose all season long and then would have lost the play-off games if you had you followed your initial analysis on each game.

Perhaps you should take-up handicapping reality TV shows...save you a lot of money :(