Shaud Williams

Frez

I think Williams has great speed for sweeps, as well as good sense to cutback and make a tackler miss. You can't teach things like that. Williams provides another change-up in the running game. Too bad for Simonton, but Williams is just a shade quicker.... Keep Williams for punts and kick-offs, too.

I think they'll keep 3 RBs and Lawton, let Zolman go, so they can keep 4 tight ends.

Why would we keep 4 TE?  None of them are injured.

16781[/snapback]

Campbell is a keeper and Neufeld won himself a TE job, also has H-back potential and may even been the long snapper. Euhus is a moderately high draft pick who has generally caught what is throw at him so he will almost certainly stay. However, in addition to these 3 likelies, MM has waxed poetic about Trafford belonging in the NFL and he did nothing to hurt himself with a couple of catches and a nice run tonight.

These are the 4 potential TEs. Myself, I also think Trafford is good but I'd risk cutting him and resigning him, to the expanded PS. My guess is this is the plan and MM was simply sucjing up to him with his words so he won't leave for greemer pastures when we cut him. Since most teams do not use the TE much in their Os, I doubt there will be great call for him to be a roster player somewhere else. Pf so, i'd just wish him good luck with his NFL career elsewhere.

I am sold on this kid, I say keep him. He also looked good on the punt returns.

On another topic, is it just me or does Rod Trafford look too small to be a TE? He has the build of a WR or H-Back more than a TE. Is he worth keeping at this position?