This story is a real pisser!

Beerball

Why does he/she stick their nose down there a lot?

I guess she is just being a dog, anyone that walks in, she take a crotch sniff then does a butt check, I don't know what type of information she is gathering. I'm sure at night she lays there on her pillow and ponders the magnificent smells she has encountered over the past few days, comparing the Burrito remnants on Uncle Sid's backside to the fragrance of the hot neighbors crotch. Who knows, maybe she has a data base of all the smells and she is compiling it for some clandestine operation where dogs take over. All I know is she is consistent and proficient in her olfactory investigative methods.

I guess she is just being a dog, anyone that walks in, she take a crotch sniff then does a butt check, I don't know what type of information she is gathering. I'm sure at night she lays there on her pillow and ponders the magnificent smells she has encountered over the past few days, comparing the Burrito remnants on Uncle Sid's backside to the fragrance of the hot neighbors crotch. Who knows, maybe she has a data base of all the smells and she is compiling it for some clandestine operation where dogs take over. All I know is she is consistent and proficient in her olfactory investigative methods.

How neighbors crotch? You need a doggie nose cam!