How is Brandon doing and what will happen to him with new owner ?

Russ Brandon  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What grade do you give Russ Brandon as an executive with the Bills ?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F
  2. 2. What will happen to Russ Brandon when the Bills have a new owner ?

• Keep him at his current position as President/CEO
    • Retain him, but with significantly less power and responsibility
    • Fire him outright

I've had suspicions for some time that the Brandon promotion was intended to bridge the gap between old and new ownership.

Agreed. He seems to be operating with tremendous confidence right now (i.e., his fist pump in the war room), almost like a man that knows he's won the lottery but can't come forward to collect just yet.

If the team is indeed teed up for a local buyer like Golisano or Pegula, I see either guy keeping the front office intact through 2016, regardless of how this season plays out...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is that every Buffalo sports executive ends up with people coming for them with pitchforks and torches. If they did nothing wrong, we invent something.

we didn't invent their recent track record of success. they did. are you suggesting that the bills management -- the actual decision makers -- are somehow beyond reproach?

also, i completely disagree with the notion that this reaction is somehow exclusive to buffalo. it's not. i've lived in boston, philly and los angeles and have seen the pitchforks come out in all of them. that's how it works in sports. the only difference was that fans in those cities weren't afraid that the owners might pack up and leave over hurt feelings.

Edited by Dirtbag