What Bills do you think will get the shaft this year on NFL Top 100 Li

Last year I thought Spiller should have been a lock after the 2012 season he had. This year I am thinking Kiko should be on there, but sadly will probably get overlooked. The life of being a Buffalo Bill I guess...

Last year I thought Spiller should have been a lock after the 2012 season he had. This year I am thinking Kiko should be on there, but sadly will probably get overlooked. The life of being a Buffalo Bill I guess...

I simply have no interest in the NFL Top 100 and will not be watching. Useless NFL programming IMO I give it all a big WGAS?

This is what you are worried about a couple hours after the draft ended?

Why would anyone care about the Top 100

Edited by Max997

This is what you are worried about a couple hours after the draft ended?

Why would anyone care about the Top 100

Agreed! But, I am reading and commenting on this. However two good drafts in a row. Go Bills!

I'm sure the players probably care, and maybe if they feel like they aren't getting recognition they have earned simply because of the team they play for, then that might make them want to consider signing somewhere else when they are unrestricted free agents. Just saying...

Edited by beggar13