Should Buffalo take a flyer on Tom Savage (QB - Pitt) in Rd 4

dubs

No question a LOT of Bills fans feel the jury is still out on EJ...

But I find it interesting that some folks are ignoring the fact that the Bills as an organization have completely refuted that argument through not only their words...but their actions by adding the Williams' at WR and LG, and Drafting Watkins along with Kouandjio...If the Bills take a QB I'll be really surprised...Not because I believe so strongly in EJ's ability to be great...But because the Bills have been steadfast in their claim that EJ is the man and that's all there is to that...And I don't think they want to do anything to confuse the QB situation this coming year...They want to hand EJ the keys and hope for the best while continuing to develop Thad Lewis and Tuel behind him...I don't think they want to show even the slightest hint of doubt in EJ...And Drafting a QB...later round flyer or not...will add fuel to the doubt...I just don't think they want anything to do with that kind of thing this year...And they have made up their minds... B-)

I agree with you that I don't think Buffalo will take a QB. Everything you said about Whaley and what they've said about EJ is true. They are EJ or bust it appears.

I hope they reconsider though. Simply because if EJ falls flat and we have no number one next year and no backup capable of being a real NFL starter, the Bills are definitely screwed. Not that a 4th round rookie changes that, but it's a better Plan B than Thad or Tuel, IMO.