Does Sammy Watkins= Perry Tuttle

I know this is a bit off topic but I would like to share some things about Perry Tuttle. I go to church with Perry in Charlotte, NC. He is one of the most kind hearted men I have ever met. Perry has had a pretty tough go in life. His sports agent robbed him blind back in his playing days leaving him broke. His brother who had down syndrome passed away at an early age and hid father was a drunk. His latest batte is that he has a disease which doctors say will cause him to be blind soon. He has had 7 surgerys to this point to keep limited site but it is progressively getting worse. If some of you would keep him in your prayers it would be greatly appreciated. The last thing he is worried about is a football career that didn't pan out the way he wanted. Sorry about going off topic but wanted to share a little about one of our former Bills.

Thanks for a dose of human compassion. Our prayers are with Perry.

You would get no argument from me. I am 49, so I can't claim to have seen all of them...but for me, Butler is one of my 2 or 3 favorite Bills...ever! I only rank Andre Reed ahead of him, as far as receivers go.

I agree and I've seen them all. My Man Bobby Chandler is a close 3rd and had a better career.

You would get no argument from me. I am 49, so I can't claim to have seen all of them...but for me, Butler is one of my 2 or 3 favorite Bills...ever! I only rank Andre Reed ahead of him, as far as receivers go.

Yeah, same here. I figure in whatever order you like...Dubenion, Reed, Lofton & Butler.

Edit...oops, sorry Chandler #81, you are correct...Bobby C must be in the mix.

Edited by Beerball