Big Ben = Human

Thailog80

He's looked like this for most of the season, Kelly.

But we should start JP next year anyway because Big Ben had success so clearly every rookie quarterback will have success.

215704[/snapback]

notice to JP-Era...

he was being sarcastic...

He's looked like this for most of the season, Kelly.

But we should start JP next year anyway because Big Ben had success so clearly every rookie quarterback will have success.

215704[/snapback]

Yes he has. But he hasnt done the dumb stuff that he has in the playoffs.

Cowher again outcoached.

Cowher again outcoached.

215711[/snapback]

That's a weak, weak statement, but I can't say I'm surprised that I see it starting already.

Turnovers by a rookie QB are a killer that no coaching can ever overcome. And forgive me, but no gameplan in NFL history ever had a QB make zero pass attempts, which is what it would have taken to keep Big Ben from flaming out today (he almost did it last week too).

Yes he has. But he hasnt done the dumb stuff that he has in the playoffs.

Cowher again outcoached.

215711[/snapback]

Really?

Bledsoe: 3.56% of all passes intercepted

Big Ben: 3.73% of all passes intercepted

CW

That's a weak, weak statement, but I can't say I'm surprised that I see it starting already. 

Turnovers by a rookie QB are a killer that no coaching can ever overcome.   And forgive me, but no gameplan in NFL history ever had a QB make zero pass attempts, which is what it would have taken to keep Big Ben from flaming out today (he almost did it last week too).

215811[/snapback]

I thought he'd erred starting Bettis over Staley against NE. Staley torched NE for 125 in the firts NE/Pitt meeting. DS slashed and cut his way well against NE but Cowher used Bettis who is a n/s hammer type runner. NE's interior line is solid....as you saw again tonight. They knew Bettis was coming and forced Big Ben to throw and play right into BB's plan. Advantage Belichick.

I thought he'd erred starting Bettis over Staley against NE. Staley torched NE for 125 in the firts NE/Pitt meeting. DS slashed and cut his way well against NE but Cowher used Bettis who is a n/s hammer type runner. NE's interior line is solid....as you saw again tonight. They knew Bettis was coming and forced Big Ben to throw and play right into BB's plan. Advantage Belichick.

215987[/snapback]

Staley's injury is worse than they've let on. He simply can't cut much and that's a recipe for disaster.