Warren Haynes jams with DMB on 'All Along the Watchtower'

The Poojer

I love Warren. I saw Gov't Mule this past Halloween. I was up against the rail right in front of Warren. After the first song he said "it's going to be a long night so pace yourselves." A couple of songs later he commented how quiet we were as an audience or something like that. I said "we're pacing ourselves" He got a chuckle out of that.

I'm hoping with him and Derek leaving the ABB we'll see more of Gov't Mule. Oh and I saw him during the ABB's 40 anniversary tour in Oakland and he played the next night down the road with The Dead. Versatile mother effer he is.

Ok this is just effing crazy. As I'm typing this Gov't Mule just came up on my Pandora. My reggae dub station! :blink:

This:

yeah, that is an incredible performance as well. so much emotion in WH guitar...almost SRV-like in the emotion that comes out of the instrument

Nice, Poojer! If ya'll enjoyed that, check out this video of Warren and DMB performing "Cortez the Killer" in Central Park back in the day. My favorite collab they've ever done...