Hot for teacher: Florida style

oh !@#$ yeah. that look on her face. that's all it took.

I love how the possible previous boy's dad pulled his boys from the school because of the teacher. I'd have sent my boys to after school tutoring with the chick...and a polaroid.

Edited by jboyst62

i find it funny though that the media blows out of proportion when some creeper tries to pick up kids and offer them rides, but these stories of female teachers hit the news for a day or 2 and then it's all over. I'm shocked (shocked I say) by the media's double standard. yes, sarcasm applies here.

what the heck is going on these days with all these teachers hooking up with students?

why wasn't this happening back in the 70's!!

At Edison if we had a hot substitute teacher that's all we would talk about for days .how we'd love to

i find it funny though that the media blows out of proportion when some creeper tries to pick up kids and offer them rides, but these stories of female teachers hit the news for a day or 2 and then it's all over. I'm shocked (shocked I say) by the media's double standard. yes, sarcasm applies here.

last week (or 2) Sean Hannity had a show where the panel of men agreed that it's OK for a guy to have fun and get laid on Spring break but when the girls who do it they are sluts and have bad parents.

not being political, just using it as a reference

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever