Mother Passed Away Today

millbank

Thank you kindly for the exp<b></b>ressions. It is hard for me right now. I wish to say over the past year or so have used the wall as a escape, a place to be frivolous to some extent (arguable at large extent) . I am most thankful for those I have got to know over time and generally the patience shown. I am sincerely sorry for my behavior over this time and it is my desire to do better.

Again Thank you

No apologies are needed.

No apologies are needed.

Exactly what I was going to say. Mill has been THEE most agreeble person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. If we all could only take in even just half of his knowledege and ability on being peaceful and non-argumentative the world would be that much more of a better place!

In 1999, I lost my mother to this earth when she was 58 and I was 31... My baby son was almost two years old @ the time and is her God son. I really wish he would have been able to know her better. Mothers are truly God's gift.

Mill, may God bless you with love, peace/serenity, and understanding in your time of sorrow.

Oh Grant I am so sorry. I know that You loved your Mom so very much. I hurt for you my friend and pray to GOD that he mends your broken heart and that Your Mom has a front row seat in Heaven singing with the angels. My heartfelt condolences ....Steve

Oh Grant I am so sorry. I know that You loved your Mom so very much. I hurt for you my friend and pray to GOD that he mends your broken heart and that Your Mom has a front row seat in Heaven singing with the angels. My heartfelt condolences ....Steve

Thank you . Mom my most admired person, you very much also admired , respected, as as she i believe when we really gets to what matters stripped of the pretenses, the great shows it is love that sustains us , it is love that carry us on. You my mostly lovely friend. Thank you

Take time to be holy, speak oft with thy Lord;

Abide in Him always, and feed on His Word.

Make friends of God’s children, help those who are weak,

Forgetting in nothing His blessing to seek.

Take time to be holy, the world rushes on;

Spend much time in secret, with Jesus alone.

By looking to Jesus, like Him thou shalt be;

Thy friends in thy conduct His likeness shall see.

Take time to be holy, let Him be thy Guide;

And run not before Him, whatever betide.

In joy or in sorrow, still follow the Lord,

And, looking to Jesus, still trust in His Word.

Take time to be holy, be calm in thy soul,

Each thought and each motive beneath His control.

Thus led by His Spirit to fountains of love,

Thou soon shalt be fitted for service above.

Edited by millbank