April 4 rd mock

As much as I'd like getting both Evans and Nicholas, it'd be pretty shocking if the Bills didn't go with an OT in the first two rounds.

Mine goes:

1. WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M.

2. OT Cyrus Kouandijo, Alabama.

3. SLB Shayne Skov, Stanford.

4. OG Anthony Steen, Alabama.

As much as I'd like getting both Evans and Nicholas, it'd be pretty shocking if the Bills didn't go with an OT in the first two rounds.

Mine goes:

1. WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M.

2. OT Cyrus Kouandijo, Alabama.

3. SLB Shayne Skov, Stanford.

4. OG Anthony Steen, Alabama.

Maybe not, so far from the lists I've seen out there, there have been no offensive lineman that have come in for any visits to the Bills.

I'll give it a go with a nod to the player visits (sans the Turner pick who hasn't visited them)...

1. Ebron, TE, North Carolina (planning to visit)

2. Shazier, LB Ohio State (visited)

3. Turner, N. Dakota State

4. Seastrunk, Baylor (visited)

Maybe not, so far from the lists I've seen out there, there have been no offensive lineman that have come in for any visits to the Bills.

I'll give it a go with a nod to the player visits (sans the Turner pick who hasn't visited them)...

1. Ebron, TE, North Carolina (planning to visit)

2. Shazier, LB Ohio State (visited)

3. Turner, N. Dakota State

4. Seastrunk, Baylor (visited)

I would be absolutely shocked if we pick a TE at 9.

Why? He's supposed to be a player who's going to visit the Bills and he's a top 15 pick on almost all "top rated" boards.

Because I don't believe the value at TE when compared to what will be available is worth a top ten pick.

I like Ebron but not at 9. Trade back, gain a pick and reach. But I don't think many teams are interested in trading this year in the first round considering the depth. All I know is this wait for the draft is dragging.

Mike Evans would be great tho and I don't think 9 is reaching.

Edited by Spillnation

Rd 1 Mike Evans. Texas A.M. Nuff said.

Rd 2 Troy Nicklas Te. Notre Dame Big strong Athlete.

Rd 3 Billy Turner O.T. N.Dakota State. Big nasty ,lots of potential.

Rd 4 Christian Jones ILB Florida St. solid career.

Rip -On.

i really like this draft. if the first four rounds shook out like this i think i would be pretty happy.

Unless Sammy Watkins is somehow there I prefer the Bills go in another direction at 9 as the draft is deep at WR this year. I am also not completely sold on Evans and think he ends up going a little later then expected.

I have a feeling Matthews is going to end up being there at 9 and if so I think that's who the Bills will pick then go TE or WR in second round. If Matthews isn't there I think Ebron and Lewan would be considered.

Edited by Max997

Picking ninth the interesting thing is that you aren't sure who is going to fall to you. so...if Watkins is available I'd go with him, go with either OT Cyrus Kouandijo, Alabama.or Morgan Moses OT Virginia in the second round (BUT..the bills haven't invited either of them for a visit, which makes the selection unlikely) and go with Troy Niklas TE Notre Dame in round 3. Niklas may be a bit of stretch to make it to round 3 If Watkins isn't available...Lewan OT in round 1 Jayce Amaro TE in round 2 and the best available wr in round 3.