HUGE dilemma...need some advice

Rubes

Found out I need to go to a conference in Atlanta the weekend of the huge Phins game at home...the conference starts Sunday night at around 6pm, so I need to be there for that. Problem is, I'm going from Salt Lake City to Atlanta, and the two-hour difference creates a challenge.

Do I:

1. Take the flight out of SLC Sunday morning at 6 freaking AM, so I can get into Atlanta by 11:30, with a little time to spare to get to a Bills bar in Atlanta

2. Take the 7:40AM flight out of SLC and arrive right around 1PM, so I'll probably miss the first half

3. Leave Saturday afternoon and blow my whole weekend, but be in Atlanta for an extra half day just so I can be available to find a Bills bar to see the whole damn game

Wife doesn't care, she'll be out of town that weekend anyway.

Anybody know a good Bills bar in Atlanta? The conference is at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead, whatever or wherever the hell that is.

Thanks brethren.

#3 - why put yourself through the stress if you don't have to. Besides the airfare will be cheaper. Call ahead to the consierge of the hotel and ask about a sports bar with satellite. They'll give you some places to call and you'll have it all arranged before you get there. I think there's a Damons out in Buckhead. Oh and BTW, Buckhead is the county just north of downtown Atlanta. Lots of business, restaurants, clubs etc. and the bars stay open much later than downtown

Yeah, you're both right, I should probably leave Saturday, but it seems like such a waste getting there a full 24 hours before I really need to be there. The difference in airfare, surprisingly enough, is pretty minimal.

With the wife being out of town then, I guess it makes sense to leave earlier.

Yeah, you're both right, I should probably leave Saturday, but it seems like such a waste getting there a full 24 hours before I really need to be there. The difference in airfare, surprisingly enough, is pretty minimal.

With the wife being out of town then, I guess it makes sense to leave earlier.

16463[/snapback]

Perhaps it's time for a "Things for a married guy to do on a Saturday Night in Atlanta before a big Bills game" thread. :(