Meanwhile, in Miami...

Heitz

Sounds like a little more drama down in FL, which is always nice to hear. All per the Twitter.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

Dolphins announce they have fired offensive line coach Jim Turner and head athletic Trainer Kevin O’Neill.

Dave Hyde

@davehydesports

Kevin O'Neill was voted the NFL's best trainer this year by fellow trainers and medical staff. Was to be given award Friday.

Alex Marvez

@alexmarvez

I did hear @MiamiDolphins did buy Kevin O'Neill a plane ticket back to South Florida. Of course, why bring him to #Combine in first place?

Albert Breer

@AlbertBreer

Best I can tell, the firing of Kevin O'Neill has sent shockwaves through the Dolphins building. Very well-respected. Very well-liked.

Alex Marvez

@alexmarvez

From what I hear, the athletic trainer's meeting at #Combine was interrupted so @MiamiDolphins could summon Kevin O'Neill for his firing

Can we add another trainer to the staff? The BEST trainer last year? And people think the Bills are dysfunctional...

Also, I searched for another Dolphins thread (and Miami and AFC East), but didn't find one. How can that be??

What gets me is that ownership wants to win in the very worst way, by spending money all over the place. Hiring different GM's, coaches, bringing in top free agents.

Gotta love it when the Dolphins are in worse shape then the Bills :w00t: They HAVE to draft an OT with their number one as they need two of them, and two guards.

The Jets too for that matter, as the new GM refuses to endorse Geno Smith as the starter.

If you read the report on the bullying incident then it should be obvious that neither Turner or O'Neill could possibly keep their jobs. Turner knew about and even participated in the belittlement of one of the offensive linemen, then kept sending Tweets to Martin to try and get him to recant his story and was hostile to the NFLs investigation. O'Neill knew about and laughed along with the players demeaning his assistant.