Bring NFL Europe back

Charles Romes

They're planning on bringing the USFL back next year. It wouldn't be the same USFL as the one with Flutie and Kelly. Their goal isn't to compete with the NFL this time. It's not NFL sanctioned, but they're goal is to be a developmental league during the NFL Offseason. Apparently it was supposed to start this spring, but weren't ready, so they're aiming to start next spring.

http://www.theusfl.com/about.html

Can't wait to see which cities get teams, since they're making an effort to avoid NFL markets. Just off the top of my head I could see San Antonio, Las Vegas, and Jacksonville. Edited by sodbuster

I just don't see the appeal of this, especially in the US. Who wants to watch this? History has repeatedly said "few people".

It could be argued the talent currently in the NFL is already diluted. Who would want to watch a league of guys who couldn't make it into the League?

Ex-Bills seems to do pretty good! :w00t:

Can't wait to see which cities get teams, since they're making an effort to avoid NFL markets. Just off the top of my head I could see San Antonio, Las Vegas, and Jacksonville.

Jacksonville is definitely not an NFL market. :P

Edited by PromoTheRobot