Mel Kiper Re-graded 2012 Seahawks draft

chef4131

I understand there is no exact science to the draft, however if you say enough things you are bound to be correct on some and wrong on many others. Fast forward to Two football seasons, Mel gave the Seahawks draft an overall grade of C- and a D- for player value attained.felt Bruce Irvin was a reach at #15 and was rated a late second rounder. Felt Bobby Wagner was a 3rd rounder and did they need to draft Russell Wilson, after signing Matt Flynn to a FA contract. As we begin the 2014 draft process, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep all of the "experts" comments as simply comments and not gospel

I understand there is no exact science to the draft, however if you say enough things you are bound to be correct on some and wrong on many others. Fast forward to Two football seasons, Mel gave the Seahawks draft an overall grade of C- and a D- for player value attained.felt Bruce Irvin was a reach at #15 and was rated a late second rounder. Felt Bobby Wagner was a 3rd rounder and did they need to draft Russell Wilson, after signing Matt Flynn to a FA contract. As we begin the 2014 draft process, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep all of the "experts" comments as simply comments and not gospel

The board rule around here is that if Mel Kiper or any other pundit speaks ill of the Bills we don't like them unless you're Mr. WEO. However If Mel Kiper speaks well of the Bills we like him, unless you're Mr. WEO.

Mel Kiper is not alone. You'll see all kinds of jokers published on the web that are not worthy of our attention or discussion.

It's this time of year I really miss Joel Buchsbaum. People have followed his format in discussing players, but nobody is as good as he was.