Thanks Denver - first team to lose 5 Super Bowls

major

I think Mannings' critics were somewhat vindicated yesterday, and I also think John Fox and Gase (the OC) have some questions to answer. As was pointed out earlier in the thread, they couldn't resist the temptation to put the whole game on Mannings' shoulders. Just a bad game plan that didn't allow for the fact that the Seahawks might shut Manning and the passing game down. There was no offensive creativity... just a bad game for Denver. The Broncos are probably my second favorite team, but I had a feeling they were going to have a tough time winning that game yesterday, for those very reasons...Manning puts too much pressure on himself, and needs coaching that will alleviate that. He didn't get it yesterday, IMO. If Seattle needed to make Marshawn Lynch talk to the media more, Fox should have reminded Manning that he didn't need to make himself for every interview request over the last couple of weeks.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That was quite an ass beating last night. That team can't win the big one.

I doubt anyone in Denver is that pessimistic.

If it's beat of 7, Seattle wins the series 4-2.

However Denver just needs one of those 2 wins to happen on the one day it counts on Super Bowl Sunday.

Plus they were the clear class of the AFC. NFC is crabs in a bucket, no telling if Seattle can so it again.

Not to mention that Peyton Manning makes more than 2 times all of Russel Wilson + Malcolm Smith + Richard Sherman's salary.

Seattle is going to need to renegotiate some contracts in the off season. They may not be able to keep that team together.