Met Former UB DE Steven Means

For those of you that follow the University of Buffalo, I was working out in a Tampa gym on my lunch break (located in a small apartment complex) and saw this massive guy working out wearing UB sweat pants and an NFL T-shirt. Using my powerful skills of deduction, I thought he may be a football player for the Bucs.

Anyway, as I was leaving I pointed at his sweat pants and said Buffalo is home for me,and asked if he was from the area. He told me he went to Grover High and asked what college I went to. I told him I went to the University of Florida, but my family is from Eden and Angola. He said his team played them in basketball and he always liked going out that way.

I didn't know who I was chatting with but when I had time later, I googled Tampa Bay Bucs and University of Buffalo and their 5th round selection popped up with a picture of the guy I was talking to, Steve Means.

Just thought you all might enjoy the story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Means

For those of you that follow the University of Buffalo, I was working out in a Tampa gym on my lunch break (located in a small apartment complex) and saw this massive guy working out wearing UB sweat pants and an NFL T-shirt. Using my powerful skills of deduction, I thought he may be a football player for the Bucs.

Anyway, as I was leaving I pointed at his sweat pants and said Buffalo is home for me,and asked if he was from the area. He told me he went to Grover High and asked what college I went to. I told him I went to the University of Florida, but my family is from Eden and Angola. He said his team played them in basketball and he always liked going out that way.

I didn't know who I was chatting with but when I had time later, I googled Tampa Bay Bucs and University of Buffalo and their 5th round selection popped up with a picture of the guy I was talking to, Steve Means.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Steven_Means

You didn't bring up Khalil Mack?

Like "Do you think Khalil is gonna top 10?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Means

Hes my ex's cousin. Thank god I dont have to see them anymore. I will say that the strength and conditioning in the nfl is way better than college. It looked like he doubled in size from college to the pros

Edited by kr632

That cool. I think Trevor Scott played with the Bucs this year too, another UB guy. Mike Williams (a Buffalo guy) is already there and Khalil Mack is shown going to the Bucs in a bunch of mock drafts. Buffalo south.!