Justified season 5

• 3 weeks later...

Tonites episode is heavily hyped as the one where everything happens.

So far so good....anytime Art leaves the office we all win......"do you always sit in your car for an hour before you eat breakfast?" "I'm old but I'm still good from this range" and later while reminiscing over a little whiskey he drops this gem "Gunslinger Givens style"

Daryl Crowe's "lawyer his ass" to his sister and encounter at Boyd's bar was hilarious.

Had a bad feeling about Eva living a happy life with Boyd, brutal but somewhat expected turn.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

That diner scene with Art, Steve the Pirate, Picker and Wynn Duffy is some of the best tv I've seen. Easily one of the top 5 scenes of the series.

As a viewer you really had no idea how that was going to go down.

Definetly..... Can't forget hitman Mikey either. He offered to give Art the buisness outside. Who knew Steve the pirate was such a gangster, the whole thing between him and Art was awesome.

Guess Tim and Rachel ain't gonna get any screen time this year. Tim rules.....alcoholism, PTSD and all.

That diner scene with Art, Steve the Pirate, Picker and Wynn Duffy is some of the best tv I've seen. Easily one of the top 5 scenes of the series.

As a viewer you really had no idea how that was going to go down.

Does anyone mind if I order?

Solid 2 weeks of action. Ava looking good in that prison shower.

More Tim please "did you slip in Art's shower"

Boydisms "shut up Dewey and sit down" " I believe in capitalism" "why make an enemy when you can make a friend"

Raylanisms "your brothers a world class dumbass, no offense" "You would be surprised where a Marshall can go without a warrant"

I'm all in on Daryl Crowe the guy keeps me laughing "you got yourself a dark twisted mind Raylan" "you sometin else Boyd"

Solid show for Boyd's henchman Carl "you get that out of a cereal box" "well I'm not a fortune teller so"

The extra 12 or so minutes added to each episode is nice. It's a shame the show skips next week due to Olympics.

Finally starting to enjoy amy smarts social worker a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Alicia Witt keeps getting hotter. Raylan not bedding her is a feat I wouldn't have pulled off.

Overweight Henchman shooting guy in face over the 5,000 fee was pretty sudden.

Let's get Ava out of jail already and Danny Crowe six feet under.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• 2 weeks later...

There we go. When I noticed the show was extended by 16 minutes, you knew it was gonna be a good one.

Boyd's got his mojo working. Daryl Crowe thinks he's in buisness. (The sit down w Wynn/picker/crowder was great, Rappaport was getting red in the face and played that scene perfect, hint of I'm nervous and too anxious). Danny Crowe needs to take a bullet ASAP, I like Dewey, great move getting out of that pickle.

Dewey has hit the jackpot though. Damon Herriman who plays Dewey will star on Vince Gilliken's (breaking bad) new show on CBS.

Should be well worth watching.

Let's get Ava out of jail already.....the jail story is getting old.

• 2 weeks later...

The Boyd Crowder takeover!

Solid scenes in the hotel. Boyd to picker "you ain't my momma"

Boyd to Wynn after discovering who Mary Steenbergens character is "Wynn Duffy I am impressed!"

Gonna be a crazy resolution between Raylan/Tim and the Crowe's

"You gonna keel me Raylan". Darryl freaking Crowe jr.