Mario and Byrd Make 2nd Team NFL All-Pro

Sounds like too much work............Dave said he watches the O Line. I think I've done that for maybe 5 plays in 45 or so years of watching football. Got pretty boring quick, when you're missing the play.

I guess I'll just have to rely on everybody's else's opinion that Peters is great and he sucks.

Or you could not comment on something you clearly don't care about or know about. There are posters here who will breakdown different, overlooked position groups and comment on them. This is pretty awesome since they make $0.00 and give fans some pretty solid insight.

How is the OL play not apart of the play? Does the QB snap the ball himself, do RBs magically run through the DL? You should just say that you like following the ball and anything more complex is too difficult to understand.

Sounds like too much work............Dave said he watches the O Line. I think I've done that for maybe 5 plays in 45 or so years of watching football. Got pretty boring quick, when you're missing the play.

I guess I'll just have to rely on everybody's else's opinion that Peters is great and he sucks.

The 2012 season I tried to watch Mario on every snap when I wasn't too overcome by the emotion of the game. It gets easier with experience to follow the football with your peripheral version, so one can learn to avoid missing the rest of the game while watching a line matchup. Gets easier with a little time

Or you could not comment on something you clearly don't care about or know about. There are posters here who will breakdown different, overlooked position groups and comment on them. This is pretty awesome since they make $0.00 and give fans some pretty solid insight.

How is the OL play not apart of the play? Does the QB snap the ball himself, do RBs magically run through the DL? You should just say that you like following the ball and anything more complex is too difficult to understand.

Lighten up, Francis.

The 2012 season I tried to watch Mario on every snap when I wasn't too overcome by the emotion of the game. It gets easier with experience to follow the football with your peripheral version, so one can learn to avoid missing the rest of the game while watching a line matchup. Gets easier with a little time

Doing it with your peripheral vision makes sense. I can't see missing what's going on with the ball.

You notice that Biscuit isn't here. Now that the Eagles have a right handed QB must be that Peters has convinced him. :thumbsup:

I love how they say it wasn't his best year........he tore an achilles tendon in the offseason after 2011(and tore it again months later) and missed all of 2012 last season.......then comes back and immediately goes first team All Pro again.

Has ANYONE ever done that? At any position?

It's a league where rules changes are leading to major offensive records being re-set every year so some pretty amazing things get overlooked.......but what he did is pretty amazing.

You're so full it. You cherry pick arguments and just make things up. Dick Jauron did have a brewer record than Belichick pre Brady. Jason Peters acted like a baby after he just got a new contrAct & then showed up out shape putting teammates health at jeopardy. I never once questioned his talent. But who still cares? We have a very good LT. But you strike me as the type of guy who still cries about your 3rd grade girlfriend getting away.

But the way, this just goes to show how pathetic that thread in training camp was about Mario & his toe injury. I wonder how Jerry Sullivan will try to put Mario down now.

You're so full it. You cherry pick arguments and just make things up. Dick Jauron did have a brewer record than Belichick pre Brady. Jason Peters acted like a baby after he just got a new contrAct & then showed up out shape putting teammates health at jeopardy. I never once questioned his talent. But who still cares? We have a very good LT. But you strike me as the type of guy who still cries about your 3rd grade girlfriend getting away.

But the way, this just goes to show how pathetic that thread in training camp was about Mario & his toe injury. I wonder how Jerry Sullivan will try to put Mario down now.

What happened to Jerry saying "there's always something with this guy."