Coaching upgrades - Offensive Coordinator

simpleman

We talk about player upgrades. How about coaching upgrades to make the team better. Most of us saw how a change at Defensive Coordinator made the defense better this year. What available coaches do you think would make the Bills a better team next year? Please be realistic and only mention available coaches who might be willing to come to Buffalo for the position of Offensive Coordinator.

Edited by simpleman

Yesterday Marrone was asked about his relationship with recently-defunked Browns head coach Rob Chudzinksi, who many may remember was a very good offensive coordinator in both Cleveland and Carolina.

I would be pleasantly surprised to see him brought in as some type of offensive consultant/QB coach/assistant head coach.

I was one of the first to say i did not think Hackett was ready for the NFL. I got scolded by many on here. And i also got fed a bunch of injuries/rook QB/ alternating qb excuses.

Hackett is not ready to be QB coach and OC. Bring in a qualified QB coach. People are talking about how good Frank Reich has done out in S.D. helping Rivers. I would like very much to see a qualified proven OC brought in.

Like many of us are now saying. Marrone needs to take the same approach with his staff he took with his players. Hackett needs more time in a lesser role.