Disappointed in Marrone

jahnyc

Marrone is just another weak HC for the Bills. It's not like he was tearing things up in college, so I was baffled when they hired him. But it continues under RW.....a culture of losing. And it won't change until they bring in an experienced, NFL head coach.

People are good at asking questions without knowing any answers. They signed Kolb. Who else was there? And how many backup QBs are going to do that much better than Thad Lewis?

Yeah they signed Kolb a career injured QB and after he got hurt in preseason they didn't replace him deciding to go into the season with two rookie QBs which was obviously a mistake

Did u even bother reading the post I was responding to?

Edited by Max997

Yeah they signed Kolb a career injured QB and after he got hurt in preseason they didn't replace him deciding to go into the season with two rookie QBs which was obviously a mistake

Nice deflection. Answer the question. Who should they have signed that would have been better than Lewis?

Marrone is just another weak HC for the Bills. It's not like he was tearing things up in college, so I was baffled when they hired him. But it continues under RW.....a culture of losing. And it won't change until they bring in an experienced, NFL head coach.

ya college coaches who ripped it up and then had success in the NFL is a short list 1)Jimmy Johnson - pre salary cap was a major part as well

Nice deflection. Answer the question. Who should they have signed that would have been better than Lewis?

If you bothered to read the post I was replying to where the poster was using the excuse of the limited amount of starts by the QBs on the team you may understand my reply but why would you bother to try and follow the conversation

In saying that wouldnt Tavares Jackson hv been better then Thad? Wasn't it the coaches decision to sign and keep Kolb over him? This is not to say TJ is great by any means but to answer ur question I think he would hv been better then Thad and Tuel

Love the guy

What exactly do you love about him?

Edited by Max997

It's not just Marrone, although there is absolutely nothing about him that suggests he is a head coach who can take a dismal franchise and lead them to the playoffs. The whole organization is just a steaming pile of turds. The talent level on this team screams 8-8 at the very best, and that lies completely at the feet of the front office. $20M of unused cap space screams dollars mean far more than winning. Marrone's assistants are mediocre at best with the possible exception of Pettine (Hackett and the special teams coach are absolute clowns unworthy of being associated with an NFL team). This year has produced nothing that an unbiased observer would point to that gives hope for the playoffs in the near future. The whole organization needs to change, from the owner to the waterboy. Bills' fans deserve so much more than the crap teams this franchise produces.

Edited by IronyAbounds