(OT) Please Pray For S-HIT!

IDBillzFan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey S-hit,

I know I give you a yourself-load of yourself all the time, but it's all in good fun and I just want you to know that when the hurricane gets near you and you hit the fan, and you yourself all over yourself, that we're all thinking about you and the yourself you're going through. We hope you packed enough of yourself while you seek cover, and that your dog is sedated and doesn't get a bad case of the yourselves while you're driving away from the yourselfstorm.

I promise to continously bump this inane and inrelevant thread in your honor until we we all know that you're yourself again.

C'mon Bills fans. S-hit is in deep himself, and he needs our good thoughts!!!

16239[/snapback]

Just got up and logged on and this is the first thread I read!!!! This is a classic TSW post and should be preserved for as long as the wall stands. :wacko::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just got up and logged on and this is the first thread I read!!!! This is a classic TSW post and should be preserved for as long as the wall stands. :wacko:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

18237[/snapback]

Hey BD, how you holding up? I've been getting bands of the storm, all the way over here already, with some pretty good gusts. You?

Hey BD, how you holding up? I've been getting bands of the storm, all the way over here already, with some pretty good gusts. You?

18346[/snapback]

Got my shutters up, the bunker is fine. DiB is just a few miles east of me and should be getting around the same. Right now, 4:00pm on Sat., the bands are hitting more closely together and the wind seems stronger. Rain is continuous. The stupid storm is just sitting there and won't come in so we're going to get tons of rain.

I was out in the neighborhood 15 minutes ago and there are trees down but I didn't see anything major. They say the worst will be coming over night and in the morning. Don't know about others but here in Weston, (we're in Western Broward county due west of Ft. Lauderdale), we've had no power outages. I have seen on t.v. that quite a few thousand families have lost power in Dade county and Broward, but I don't know where.

I hope everybody else is fairing as well as we are.

Go Bills!!!

I hope hes ok im south of him an the ***** really hitting fan down here and the hurricane is still 50 miles off shore my powers been in and out all day missing a bunch of shingles off the roof and their saying we still got about 24-48 hours to goI Im getting a little nervous :D

I hope hes ok im south of him an the ***** really hitting fan down here and the hurricane is still 50 miles off shore my powers been in and out all day missing a bunch of shingles off the roof and their saying we still got about 24-48 hours to goI Im getting a little nervous :D

18527[/snapback]

Drink a beer and pray.