Fredex Delivers.....AGAIN!

dezertbill

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care about contract. If the Bills are smart Fred has a spot on this team for as long as he wants until he decides to retire, then they should immediately offer him a coaching job.

Love Fred J. He is a player, a father, a leader, a man!

I think RWS would be graced to have his name on the wall.

Agree with all of this. What amazes me is how he does it being seriously hurt all the time.

His pain tolerance is unbelievable. Two or three times I thought his career was over after his knees folded backwards, and then after the commercial break, there's Freddy with a bead of sweat rolling off his head walking it off.

His knee ligaments gotta be like bungee cords by now. Incredible.

If there's not enough room on the wall of fame I vote to replace OJ with Freddie in a second. A family man and a role model for the young guys. Only player worthy of that honor since the glory days IMO and it's not even close.

A tireless worker and teammate on the field and a class act off of it...have seen him at TC posing for pics with kids for4 a long time while his teammates run for the showers...perhaps its the circuitous way he took to get to the NFL, but the league could use a lot more of players like Fredex...hope he hangs on with the Bills next season, he's more than earned a fair shot given the season he is having